Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can i have it please?


This guy is the definition of an insane mind. Why? You might ask. Well maybe its because of the fact this dude broke his finger and instead of trying to get it repaired with surgery he just said “Chop it off im not going to stop playing” (that’s not a direct quote). Well why would I write about this hmm? Maybe it’s the fact this guy is my hero he is what I want to be someone who will just chop off a finger and keep going. I am thinking about calling the hospital where he had the surgery and asking if I can have his finger. Is that insane? I sure hope so. What am I going to do with this finger? Well let’s see I could put it on my head and say I am a unicorn. I could also Mount it and put it on my cars dashboard. But what I WILL do if I get it is every morning for breakfast I will take my cheese shredder and shred off a little bit of his finger onto my food.



Rejoice I have found an insane mind

6 Voices:

Matthew Howard said...

You could also use to to be able to sratch your ear.

Yup that guy is insane though. Its good you finally found your hero. Everyone needs one.

Dan da Man said...

I had a hero his name was Charlie Manson

Matt said...

Dan, what's your address? I may have to send the FBI your way.

Dan da Man said...

Dont lie to me you want to send me a letter bomb

just a girl... said...

lol at matt, oh lord dan you freaking crack me the hell up. as my mom would say soooooooooo far side.

Dan da Man said...

Well spread the word the more minds i can corrupt the better lol