Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well I am just dumb

Kidding I am just crazy today I had a ton of energy so I took out my bike and went for a nice ride it was only about 4 miles all together if that so it wasn’t to bad. But the hard part was the fact I was in a t-shirt and shorts and it was slightly below 40 degrees out so by the time I got to my turn around point my body was completely numb and my lungs were on fire. So Yea smart move there I know.



The voices told me to tell this upcoming story I don’t want to but not my choice. Back when I was little had to be like 10 or something I walked up to this twirly and this kid picked up a huge pile of dirt and threw it in my face. What did I do? Well I ran to my mommy, I am ashamed if I could do it over I would have walked up to that kid kicked him in the balls and when he was on the ground kick him in the face a dozen times so yeah there is one of the many things I would do over in my life.


Me and the voices have some unfinished business.

4 Voices:

Chat Blanc said...

maybe it's cuz I'm old, but what the hell is a twirly?

Dan da Man said...

Chat- Umm I know that’s not what it’s called but its something a bunch of people sit on and it spins around its fun.


Joe- I would do that but for some reason kidnapping his parents is grounds for a restraining order

Matt said...

Let it go....let it go.

Dan da Man said...

Ill let a bullet go in his face