Friday, October 17, 2008

Road Rage Can be fun

How can I say such a thing? Well it’s easy you combine letters and they make words HA! Okay not really funny but who cares. Want to know how to have fun with road rage?


Well it’s never fun if you have it but it can be fun on other people.


Here’s the story I was going to my doctor and I was going the speed limit 45 right on the dot and the dude behind me was right on my ass I mean just a couple feet away and I can see him and can tell he is in a hurry because he was really jittery and bouncing up and down. Ok he was either in a hurry or really had to pee. Anyway he was pissing me off so what you do to make him really mad is when a car is coming from the opposite direction you slow done to about 10 MPH under the speed limit, just as the car passes you speed up so the guy behind you cant pass. You just keep doing that over and over again and I swear that guy went in the other lane 5 times in an attempt to pass me but I was going to fast so HA!


How to solve this riding your bumper problem well the voice and their infinite wisdom found a way. On the back of your car you tie a midget to you bumper and give him a machine gun to do with as he pleases.


May we all employ the midget people.

2 Voices:

Jenn And The City said...

Ihad this experience yesterday too, and did the same thing. When I finally turned off, I gave the dude a peace sign. He flipped me off. Oh, well. I got a laugh out of it...
Jenn

Dan da Man said...

Everyone says slam on the brakes and im like "And pay for the damage HELL NO" Id rather just mess with the dude