Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well that wasnt fun

Well I lost my internet and wow what a fun story that was.


It all started some weeks ago when the voices said hey look at those wires behind the computer they look yummy you should eat them. Well they did look yummy so I ate them wow bad idea I was knocked out for like 5 hours from the shock. Because I lost the internet I decided I was going to change from dial up (I know it sucks monkey balls) to road runner (yes it kicks ass) and now that I have it its great but there was a problem.


Someone forgot to tell me that answering the door with a shotgun makes the cable guy run away well that’s what happened and wow that sucked I have never been so lost without my internet it is so hard to follow my sports teams and what not but alas I have the internet and it kicks ass and I will now start reading your blogs once again.



Always listen to the voices.

6 Voices:

Matt said...

I wondered where you went...I was going to tear up my restraining order....time to get another.

Dan da Man said...

Whats the point ill just eat it and ta da its useless

Matthew Howard said...

At least your back now, and can tell me what to think. I was lost!!

Dan da Man said...

I get that a lot Joe

just a girl... said...

something is wrong with you mister.

Dan da Man said...

I know I cant believe I just didnt hold the cable guy hostage and get free internet