Sunday, September 14, 2008

I CAN STILL KILL YOU

Gun control just doesn’t make that much sense to me; I mean for one it’s unconstitutional and two if people don’t have guns they will just find different ways to kill people. (Please note that I don’t not want ex criminals to have guns I am talking people who obey the law)


There are so many ways to kill people besides guns like hit and run, poison, and a knife to name a few but I will go through a list of ways to kill people that people will use when there are no more guns.


Well the first way would be to toss gas on someone run away and then throw a match at them and TA DA instant flame man and you can also roast marshmallows


Next would be the ever popular squashing. What is squashing you might ask well its simple you lead someone to a construction site and trap them in cement and then roll them over with a steamroller. And it adds that organic ingredient to your pavement.


After that one could wrap someone up in barbed wire and then roll them down a hill and then you can kill two birds with one stone, you kill the person and then you can kill a few worms too.


And last but certainly not least you bring out the chainsaw cut off the guys dick and then watch them bleed to death and with this there is also another reward you can finally give you wife that dildo she has always wanted.


If you are going to take something from this it should be the fact that no matter what people will always find ways to kill people.

5 Voices:

Matthew Howard said...

Or my personal favorite. The Woodchipper. Not only that if we dn't have guns then what are we going to do when the King of England decides he wants his 13 colonies back???

Dan da Man said...

Bomb the hell out of his house duh

Anonymous said...

I think, it may be time for your meds!!

Ill give them to you. I need practice.

Dan da Man said...

Well I would love to give you practice but I am happy like I am

Just ask the 100 dead squirrels in my basement they are having a great time

Anonymous said...

This post was great. We have similar blogs, as in we both just speak out mind. I'd love to trade links if it's cool with you?