Thursday, September 11, 2008

NO MORE FLOODS

I don’t know why but I have had natural disasters on my mind of late and ways to stop them.

Maybe I have just felt charitable and want to make people lives easier or maybe it’s the fact that destruction calls to me oh well not important.

Anyway today’s natural disaster is floods, I know they are so freaking inconvenient and so hard to stop. But me being the kind smart ingenuous person I am have thought of ways to help against floods. (The voices didn’t help this time they are on vacation in MEXCIO)


Idea one is to put every town in a giant box when it rains so no rain can get through. I know it’s so smart, how do you stop water from flooding the roads and houses? Well you cut off the water from the roads silly. How is this possible you might ask well I am not sure but the idea is foolproof just make a giant box like structure appear out of nowhere block the rain from flooding areas and TA DA no more floods.

Idea Two Is you put a really hot like 50,000 degree light facing upward and it will just evaporate the water away it’s so simple.


And Idea Three everyone walks outside of their homes and starts drinking if you all do are part there will be no flood water left


Ok I am feeling lonely I am going to call the voices

4 Voices:

Matthew Howard said...

Well there is a hurricane head my way, so I will do my part to drink as much as I can!

Dan da Man said...

Umm i already laid out my plan for a hurricane silly

Anonymous said...

Dan- Those ideas might work...

I think also, we could just dig holes everywhere, and then let the water fill the holes..

We would not get flooded.
&
we would have alot more lakes!!

Dan da Man said...

Or we could make one big hole and make a new ocean

We can call it Insane ocean