Thursday, September 18, 2008

OH DEER

Now I live out in the country so there are a lot of wooden areas and fields. With all the fields and what not there are a lot of deer running around and running in front of cars and so on. So how to better the lives of humans but stopping deer from destroying are cars?

Well there are a few ways that I have come up with and I think all will work well.


Idea 1. Just set the whole woods and fields on fire so the deer go someplace else. Yes farmer’s lives will be ruined but your car won’t be.



Idea 2. Everybody drives a tank. Yup if everyone drives a tank it won’t matter if a deer hits your car because you would just destroy the deer instead of the deer destroying your car. The roads will become destroyed but who cares you got a tank. (Better hope they get good gas mileage)


I had more ideas but me and the voices have to go get some gas and a match.

5 Voices:

Matthew Howard said...

I knew someone who used to try and throw forks at deer. He must've been real hungry.

Dan da Man said...

I throw grenades at deer’s what does that make me?

just a girl... said...

I really like the grenade idea, I dont live in the country. However, every time I am on a country road at night I think a deer is going to come through my windshield.

Dan da Man said...

JAG stop flashing the deer and you wont have that problem

Jordan said...

haha thats awesome