Thursday, September 4, 2008

JUST BLOW THEM AWAY

With the insane amounts of hurricanes this year and I am guessing in the coming years we must come up with a way to stop them.

I have had a hard time coming up with any ideas to help this situation but the voices have had so many ideas it’s giving me a migraine (They talk loud when they get excited). Ok here are some of there ideas

Idea 1. Just nuke the hell out of the hurricane that will make them run scared right back to Africa. (In case you don’t know most hurricane storm systems start by the coast of Africa.)



Idea 2. We build a giant metal wall miles high that will just stop the hurricane right in its tracks



Idea 3. Now this one is just crazy they want to fill the hurricane with gas and they light it on fire so it’s a giant fireballish thing. I think the voices just think it would look really cool I agree.





Ok now I had come up with one idea and I think it’s the best of the rest.

My idea. A huge fan and just blow the hurricanes away its so simple right?


Well the voices and I are going shopping.

5 Voices:

Matthew Howard said...

I think we should Napalm them. That will dry them right up.


From your buddy at
joesomebodi.blogspot.com

MissMP said...

I can't believe that no one ever thought of that... just blow back at them. Hmmm...

Did you call anyone with this idea yet?

Matt said...

Dan, you should get some of your buddies, and stand on the shores where the hurricane is about to hit, and blow like crazy. You could use straws if you wish.

Matthew Howard said...

Another idea just came to me. Just put Kathy Bates in front of the hurricane. That thing would turn around and go back to Africa.

Dan da Man said...

Joe-Both great ideas



MP- You got a number



THO- Why would i use straws thats just crazy i know we can all bring fans